There are dozens of things that can go wrong with your heating system, and all of them can cause similar problems. If you are in need of heating repair, let Pro HVAC Service find a local, reputable contractor in your area today! We’ll set you up with a free estimate for your project quickly, and have a professional HVAC specialist at your home as soon as possible.
Regular Maintenance Can Save You from Costly Repairs
The best way to avoid costly repairs is to maintain your heating system on a regular basis—routine maintenance could end up saving you thousands of dollars if a technician catches a malfunction that might result in the failure of some or all of your system.
Our contractors can help you select a maintenance plan and schedule to keep your system running efficiently. Most regularly-scheduled maintenance agreements include:
- Checking the thermostat settings to ensure your heating system is functioning properly and has been programmed to optimize energy efficiency.
- Tightening of all electrical connections, including measuring voltage and current on motors. If your electrical connections are bad, your system might not run properly, or may burn out faster than it should.
- Lubrication of all moving parts to eliminate friction in motors and decrease the amount of electricity you use.
- Checking that all controls of the system are running safely, which usually includes checking the starting cycle of the equipment to make sure that the system starts, runs, and shuts off properly.
Most HVAC professionals suggest a checkup and cleaning for your heating system at least twice a year, depending on where you’re located. Call us today to learn more!
Watch Out for These Common Heating Issues
Here are some of the most common issues that our customers have with their heating systems—any of them could require a service call to get your system running at peak efficiency:
- Broken Thermostat- A broken or malfunctioning thermostat can stop the furnace from working or the fan from spinning.
- Air circulation problems- Bad fan motors, belts, and bearings can cause excessive furnace heat and poor heating control.
- Dirty or Clogged Filters- If you have any dirty filters, there’s a good chance you’re restricting your airflow, which makes it difficult to keep a room or your home at a constant temperature.
- Pilot Light or Ignition Problems- If your pilot light isn’t working properly (or keeps going out), you’re endangering your household and increasing the chance of intermittent or no heat.
If you’re not sure what the issue might be, no problem! Pro HVAC Service can set you up with a local HVAC Contractor to take a look at your system and help you figure out what’s wrong.
Get Free Estimates on Heating System Service Today!
If you need repairs or are interested in a maintenance agreement for your heating system, Pro HVAC Service can set you up with a pro. If you are in need of emergency repair services, we can also help you quickly locate a contractor and get your system back on its way to running smoothly.
To get your free estimate, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (844) 769-5995. Within minutes, we’ll contact you with a list of local HVAC Contractors that can help you.