If your heating system breaks down, there could be serious repercussions—especially in the middle of the winter. If you need emergency repair services, Pro HVAC Service can connect you with a qualified, reputable contractor in your area to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
No matter when your system breaks down, we will get you free, no obligation estimates and have someone repair your system as soon as they can.
Our experts can help you with:
- Emergency furnace repair for gas, electric, & oil burning furnaces
- Emergency boiler & home radiator repair.
- Emergency boiler replacement and installation.
- Emergency furnace inspection and replacement
- Thermostat repair
- After hours and holiday heating system service & repair.
Basic Steps before contacting a Professional HVAC Contractor
If you’re not sure what caused your heating system to stop working, here’s a quick list that you can use to try and troubleshoot the problem. Keep in mind these are just guidelines—if you don’t feel comfortable doing these things, please request an estimate to have an HVAC expert come to your home.
- Check your thermostat – is it set to the ‘heat’ mode, and turned on? If it’s not working, check and/or change the batteries.
- Check your circuit breaker box – is the circuit that’s for the furnace switched off, or is the fuse blown?
- Is the furnace’s power on? – There’s a switch located next to or inside the furnace cabinet. If it isn’t on, turn it on and wait for the furnace to start up.
- Your furnace motor might have been working too hard, which caused it to overload – Most systems have a red reset button near the motor. Press the button! If nothing happens, try again in a half hour.
- Turn off the power to the furnace – Check the main electrical panel or sub-panel and make sure the furnace didn’t blow a fuse on the power switch.
These are just a few things to check—but again, there are some steps that might be unfamiliar to you. If you have any doubts, call an expert to help you.
Get Free, No Obligation Estimates on Emergency HVAC & Heating system Repair Today!
Pro HVAC Service will connect you with a reputable local contractor to help repair your system no matter what time of day.
To get your free estimate from a local HVAC contractor today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (844) 769-5995. Within minutes, you’ll be in touch with reputable air conditioning contractors in your area.