I know that you’ve heard it—there are a lot of people that claim that duct cleaning could be a scam.
In some cases, we see your point. But there’s a lot of really good benefits to having a reputable HVAC company clean your ducts on a regular basis.
The HVAC Inspection, Maintenance, and Restoration Association—otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)—has put together a great amount of information on the benefits of cleaning your air ducts—we found this list on Productive Incorporated’s website.
You can see the entire article here, but here’s a high-level summary of some good reasons to clean your air ducts regularly.
Did You Know That…
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted air—they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight, and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher.
- One out of every six people who suffer from allergies does so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct systems.
- 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt.
- Most fiberglass furnace filters are only 7% effective in stopping dirt, dust, pollen, etc.
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- The average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year.
Keep your home and family free of dust, allergens, mold, fungi and bacteria—have a professional HVAC technician come and inspect your air ducts and HVAC system to ensure you’re not inadvertently causing unnecessary illnesses and issues where you and your family spend the majority of their time.
Get Free Estimates on HVAC System Repair & Maintenance for Your Air Ducts Today!
If you need repairs or are interested in a maintenance agreement for your HVAC system, Pro HVAC Service can set you up with an expert in your area.
To get your free estimate, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (844) 769-5995. Within minutes, we’ll contact you with a list of local HVAC Contractors that can help you.